четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

american craftsman garden window




Dude, my legs... This is apparently what six hours of Dance Dance Revolution a day will do to you. When I woke up, my calves felt a bit sore. So I went to work feeling like Iapos;d actually done something for a change. Then, when my first break rolled around, I pretty much felt like I couldnapos;t even make it to the back room without collapsing. I might have to stick to Guitar Hero today. Maybe 15 minutes on the dance pad but thatapos;s it Yeah.

Nothing much has happened today. Well, I did have an almost-car accident. Which was completely my own fault. I am such a shitty driver itapos;s almost funny. But itapos;s cool, Iapos;ve never had an actual accident. Just a lot of almost-accidents.

Now I feel like maybe making some mashed potatoes and cauliflower stew. Yum. Iapos;ve been fantasizing about food all day. Iapos;m so bored at work that I have to keep myself entertained somehow, and what better way to do that than thinking about food? I thought so. But before food I apparently have to go visit Gran. Shouldnapos;t take too long, though. Oh, and I have some Stracciatella ice cream for later. Ice cream is such greatness. Could watch a movie and pig out on that, tonight.

Ah, lifeapos;s little pleasures. Think with your stomach and you donapos;t have to think with your brain
american craftsman garden window, american craftsman homes, american craftsman multipurpose garden window, american craftsman patio door.



Комментариев нет: