суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

boone county mo circuit court




Iapos;m supposed to be sorting my life out but so far all Iapos;ve done today is clean Charlie up [Munchers has to stop eating pellets, he has a poopy bottom] and gone to the doctors. The doctors was a complete waste of time, she didnt listen to what I had to say, didnt even look at my shoulder, and just printed out the letter for the physio and sent it off again so I should get a referrel letter in the next week or so.

fucking hell.

Today I am mostly consumed with a feeling that no matter how hard I try, everything in my life is just a mess and scruffy and looks shocking. I just spent an hour cleaning my room and it just looks like a scruffy hole. Iapos;m sick of it. Iapos;m going to buy a lotto ticke tso I can buy a decent sized bedroom to actually fit my stuff into it, and hire a maid.

cloze test, boone county mo circuit court, boone county mo court, boone county mo court house.



Комментариев нет: