пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cheap rate hotel orlando




so i took my friend dreapos;s advice and finally decided to start a blog since according to him my life is soo interesting. :rolls her eyes: maybe it is. I mean its not everyday u come across someone who happens to date crazy people unintentionally. My latest one was this girl i met up with almost 3 weeks ago. Iapos;m currently in an open relationship so i let her know off the bat that things between us cant get too serious. She said she was fine with it. Things were going cool we had a few dates and such, but it became weird one friday when she kept trying to get me to hangout. My sis L was in town to visit and i let her know this earlier in the week. I pretty much told her i couldnt see her cause i put aside my whole weekend to hangout with my sis. She said that was cool. An hour later she calls me and sheapos;s like "iapos;m in the neighborhood" by now iapos;m both shocked and annoyed. I dont think this is cute at all. I just told her that i wouldnt be able to hangout with her and she shows up by my house so iapos;m thinking this chick is crazy. Nevertheless i let her and introduce to her mom and L. We chill in my room for not even 15 mins (i already made plans with L to hangout at the mall) and then she leaves. Iapos;m thinking to myself what was the point of that. The rest of the day she sends me texts trying to hangout with me. Eventually i get so annoyed that i turn my phone off. I told her I would call her and she doesnt even give me a chance to make that happen. The whole weekend she blows up my phone. Me being the person i am i dont like clinginess at all. I make a vow to myself to break things off. And i do. And not a moment too soon. I tell her i think we should be friends and she seems to take it pretty well. I kinda feel bad because i havent really tried to hangout with her and iapos;ve only hit her up once since the whole incident, but i dont wanna give her any ideas or false hope. I figure its best to just let things chill for awhile. Besides that school is a pain in the neck but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Yours truly will be graduating by summer 2009. Yay. Also i played Tekken 6 and Street Fighter 4 on this past monday which was hella awesome hopefully i can make another trip to the arcade on the weekend if i can get this paper done.

cheap rate hotel orlando, cheap rate hotel, cheap rate credit cards, cheap rate at the hotel pennsylvania.



Комментариев нет: