суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bloomingdale theatres





i love that line. It seems like everyone these days is a new kind of fake.� i realize yesterday that my friends (my girls) are freaking amazing.� I love being around them.

so this morning when my alarm went off (i woke up to "dont you know your love is... One of a kind... =) ) i hit snooze so i can take my five minutes to calm down and wake up.� for some reason my mind flashed to the day i took lotto training. I remember that day.... This was before there was an us.� i remember i accidentally texted him instead of my sister and i was talking about this cute brown guy who was in training with us.� he was pissed. Like jealous bf pissed.� my sister and i both found it funny.

anyways that was just a flashback.� so last night sam text me so i text him back and im like yo its really bad at our house. So hes like what happen. Im like i have to make frozen fries for myself and go to bed. So heapos;s like why didnt you tell one of your friends bring something to eat. Im like listen... Im not relying on anyone for anything.� i been doing shit on my own since that jerk off decided he wanted to shut himself out of my life. I dont need anyoneapos;s charity. I do my shit on my own because i realize when you really need someone they just ups and walk out on you.� doesnt matter to me. Its making me into the type of person you need to be in this world. Its making me realize i cant depend on anyone. But whatever.� heapos;s right though. He told me iapos;ve changed. He said heapos;s never known me to have such anger. And its true. But its not really anger as much as just growing up.�


daily calorie intake to lose weight, bloomingdale theatres, bloomingdale theatre, bloomingdale theaters, bloomingdale theater.



Комментариев нет: